Friday 4 October 2013

Bank Heist list

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!


Who would have thought a crocheted bag could look this good, I'm SOLD.



I have seen the plain version of this, but how many plain black bags can a girl have?
Well, lots but its nice to add some texture to toughen up a look.

These pumps are giving me life right now, so perfect to find shoes to match my blue ombre hair! The blue hair post is coming soon.

Leather embossed Gucci gloves lined in cashmere for added warmth


 This candle is created with Cire Trudon - the world's oldest and most prestigious wax manufacturer. Scented with notes of freshly cut grass, fig, tea and pinewood to surround oneself with the scent of pure luxury

And of course a Black caviar leather vintage 1994-1996 Chanel Boston tote bag to stash the cash!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue and black pumps, very classy sexy. I'm feeling the pointed heels/shoes more now they have a very sexy look to them and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for viewing, feel free to comment :)

Follow @fashionnessa7