Monday 30 September 2013

ombre weave!

For those that know me im not much of a weave wearer, but seeing and hearing about all the different types of hair i got interested in changing up my look.
I found shophairmania via Instagram as i had seen they do custom ombre colours and i chose to have a 1B/30/27 ombre peruvian weave bundle in 16, 18 and 20 inches.
The site is a US one and their shipping cost $20 but that was discounted as they had a sale. It took about 3 weeks to arrive as they needed to dye the hair to my order. All in all it cost $205.

There was no fancy packaging which i honestly dont mind as its only hair, and it felt really good.

The main reason i chose to ombre the hair is so i could change up the ends myself to a funkier colour when i got bored.
this is by far the longest hair I've ever worn and it is surprisingly easy to maintain.
I did notice however on my first wash, that it was no longer 1b at the roots, it turned to more of a colour 2 and i saw dye coming out when washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for viewing, feel free to comment :)

Follow @fashionnessa7