Monday 30 September 2013

I'M BLOGGING!!

Here I am at 23:00 hours on a sunday night starting a blog.
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing but I'm gonna give it a try for all my fashion swank followers on Facebook that recommended this format to me.
This will probably be quite a varied blog with fashion for women and children with the odd sexy man looks here and there. Maybe a bit of food that I've cooked or tried in a restaurant, and beauty product reviews.
 As I'm a mum i will no doubt be posting some cute pics of my sons in their stylish outfits here and there too. So i guess it will be a fashion and food blog! thats sorted then.

Hope you all enjoy my blog and subscribe (when i figure all that stuff out) 
bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for viewing, feel free to comment :)

Follow @fashionnessa7