Tuesday 14 January 2014

Happy new year

Hello and Happy New Year to you all!

 Just want to apologise for being MIA for the last few months. Had lots going on lil man had his 2nd birthday and has started nursery. And Im so exhausted with my new exercise regime. Tryna get in shape and stay in shape. Haven't done too much shopping in the sales this year as i want to drop at least 2 dress sizes to a 14. Yes I am that big now therefore little to no pictures of me are posted. Hoping to change that this year though.


This jumper has to be my favourite purchase in the January sale bought for £15 at H&M. It is actually a neon green and navy yarn with a high lo hem line.
And my honey b gold big head mickey dollar sign earrings, that i purchased at applesauced.


1 comment:

Hi thanks for viewing, feel free to comment :)

Follow @fashionnessa7